January 10, 2016 by bhumi
Hi guys, welcome to cooking with Bhumi. This is my first blog & I am super excited to share this receipe with you all. Mangoes are known to be king of fruits & is liked by all age group in a family. So how about a start with this delicious mango dessert….
Cooking level : Easy
Cooking time : 1-1.5hrs
Serves : 4
- Full fat milk – 1.5lts
- Mango pieces – 1 cup
- Mango pulp – 1 cup
- Pistachio (pista) – 5 to 6
- Cashew (kaju) – 5 to 6
- Saffron (kesar) – 3 to 4 strands
- Cardamom (elachi) – 2 to 3
- Sugar – 1 cup ( or as required)
- Soak saffron in 1-2 tablespoon Luke warm water.
- Finely cut Pistachio & Cashew.
- Take milk into heavy bottom pan.
- Cook on a medium flame.Stir the milk to dissolve its cream till it thicken & milk reduces to 1/3 quantity.
- Add sugar , saffron & cardamom in milk & cook for another 10 mins. Switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Add Mango pulp, half of Cashew , pistachio & mango pieces.
- Referigerate & serve chill with remaining Cashew, pistachio & mango pieces on top.